Monday, November 28, 2011

Recount Text

Idul Fitri 

      In idul fitri i was prayed id at parkinglot of arrahman mosque it was a near mosque from my house. After prayed ied me and my familly went to Soekarno Hatta airport took my aunt and my uncle that arrived at jakarta that morning from Semarang. 

       After that we went to my grand mother house. All my familly had idul fitri in there to. We greeting with each other. And all children make a line to got some money i join all that children although i not child anymore. 

         we shared and listened funny story from my uncle, his story is so funny,and the story that still stick in my head is about themouse that use my uncle motorcycle to live. its so funny because his ekspression. And i started to got bored,and i choose to played with my cousin until dzuhur time. and we prayed dzuhur and after prayed dzuhur i came back to parent and my parent had prepare to go home, and we gome home 

No comments:

Post a Comment